1500 Pre-Fed Live Ladybugs | BuddyBugs
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- 1500 Pre-fed Live Ladybugs
- Targets: Aphids, moth eggs, mites, scales, thrips, leafhoppers, mealybugs and other slow-moving insects.
- When released, adult ladybugs should mate and lay eggs within 8-10 days. From egg to adult takes 3 - 4 weeks in summer, 6 weeks in spring.
- One larvae can eat about 400 aphids until it pupates. One adult may eat over 5,000 aphids.
- Guaranteed Live Delivery
- Hippodamia Convergens Species